Monday, March 16 and Friday, March 20
I love to wake up to this kind of morning.
Later in the day I happened to be at the window when this “wagon train” went by – a sure sign that the Penryn Mud Sale was happening in the near future.
This is our Amish neighbor taking wagons to the fire company property where the mud sale will be held. The wagons are used to display items for sale.
I posted this on Facebook a few minutes after I saw it, but am posting it here for those who don’t have Facebook.
By the end of the week – Friday, March 20 – we were experiencing snow again.
I thought the following was fitting for my cardinal pictures today.
It is another use of the word cardinal – but still fitting. 🙂
7 Cardinal Rules For Life
1. Make peace with your past so it won’t disturb your present.
2. What other people think of you is none of your business.
3. Time heals almost everything. Give it time.
4. No one is in charge of your happiness. Except you.
5. Don’t compare your life to others, and don’t judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
6. Stop thinking too much. It’s alright to not know all the answers. Answers will come when you need them.
7.Smile. You don’t own all the problems in the world.